Orinda Alternative Mutual Fund Platform
Our core belief is that capacity-constrained niche managers can add diﬀerentiated return streams to investor portfolios. At Orinda, we provide access to three alternative investment mutual funds that can help diversify traditional portfolios.
- Seeks to maximize current income with potential for modest capital growth
- Potential for attractive credit and interest rate risk metrics
Market Neutral Alternative
- Aims to have little, if any, correlation to fixed income or equity markets
- Seeks to provide consistent, diﬀerentiated return stream
- Seeks to generate attractive long-term returns with low sensitivity to traditional equity and fixed-income indices
- Highly diversified via strategies, sectors, capitalization and style
The Orinda Funds are distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC.
Vivaldi Asset Management LLC is the advisor to the Vivaldi Funds, which are distributed by IMST Distributors, LLC.
Quasar and IMST are not affiliated.